ARTAS (Hair Transplant Machine)
The introduction of ARTAS (Hair Transplant Machine), an accurate solution for hair transplant problems
It is an auxiliary equipment for hair transplant surgery. The computerized image system is used to analyze the position of the hair follicle, and then the arm is drilled by the robot arm. Implanted hair follicle technology has also been developed in the United States.
The advent of ARTAS (Hair Transplanting Machine), undoubtedly help doctor doing hair transplant greatly. It can be used to help doctor saving a lot of physical strength and concentrating on the hair follicle during the operation, thus prolonging the doctor’s operation period. The hair flow and direction of the hair vary from person to person. In order to make the implant hair style more natural, the doctor’s planting technique is the key to the operation. This is also the “temperature” that the robot arm can’t replace. In addition, the experience of the medical team is vital. The success of the operation lies in the tacit agreement between the physician and the hair transplant team. The purity of proficiency is the key to survival.
It can’t completely replace the skills of medical staff. The both cooperation will make the surgery more efficient and better for YOU.
MyHair is always ready . Let’s go!
Nowadays, the hair transplant surgery has become more and more diversified, and the various implanting instruments and hair transplanting techniques are dazzling. Some people may doubt if ARTAS (Hair Transplant Machine) really better? What is the difference between manually dispensing with a doctor? I believe it is also many people’s question. Let’s talk about ARTAS (Hair Transplant Machine) first.
ARTAS (Hair Transplant Machine) is an auxiliary device for hair transplant surgery. The computer image system is used to analyze the position of the hair follicle, and then the arm is drilled by the robot arm. Planting techniques have also been developed: holes are drilled in the hair-planting area, and technicians put the hair follicles into these holes.
General speaking, the current advantages and disadvantages of ARTAS (Hair Transplant Machine) as follows:
- For normal and normal scalp conditions, the quality of the drilled hair follicle can get relatively stable results.
- For started FUE hair transplant doctor, it is faster to get skilled, avoiding the instability of initial hair quality.
- A huge amount of hair transplant can help doctor to drill the hair follicle without over tiring.
- The expensive cost is the most obvious disadvantage. The cost of the consumables must be paid for each operation, and the maintenance costs of the machine are also considerable. These are all passed on to the consumers and clinic, which also causes ARTAS (Hair Transplant Machine) to cost at least 25% even more.
- Doing ARTAS (Hair Transplant Machine) operation is necessary to shave the hair. Manual FUE can be used without hair shaving according to the situation, and the postoperative appearance changes little.
So for the hair transplant doctors who are just getting started, ARTAS (Hair Transplant Machine) can help get better quality in the early step of the learning curve, while the skilled physician can be less tired when taking a lot of hair. However, some doctors who specialize in hair transplants without speed and success rate of hair transplants, ARTAS (Hair Transplant Machine) even can make better performance. The whole hair transplant operation is divided into stages of hair harvesting, distribution, and seeding, but ARTAS (Hair Transplant Machine) is still the step of assisted hair harvesting and partial planting.
MyHair Hair Transplant Clinic [email protected] Official Account
Would you like to ask about hair growth, hair growth, and planting?
Welcome to contact us, we will arrange professional consultation for you.