|All designs of American digital hair transplant are designed to reduce the damage of hair follicles and improve the survival rate of hair follicles:|
- John Cole hair transplant’s patented hair drill design, which is sharper and thinner, is able to reduce the damage of hair follicles while drilling, and maintain the integrity of hair follicles, greatly improving the survival rate of hair follicles.
- According to the patient’s scalp condition, the hair retrieval mode can reduce the damage of hair follicles and improve the survival rate of hair follicles.
- There are three kinds of models: Rotation, oscillation, dual mode (Rotation, oscillation) with lower fracture rate.
- All controlled by program to adopt careful and patterns suitable for the patient’s scalp.
|Q：What’s the difference between MyHair American digital hair transplantation (John Cole) with others?|
|MyHair Hair Transplant Clinic personally supervised the hair transplant institution from Dr. John Cole in Taipei which expertise is highly trustworthy.|
|Q：Is the survival rate high of hair planted by American digital hair transplant?|
|The survival rate of hair follicles varies from person to person, but the factors that affect the survival of hair follicles are closely related to the method of hair extraction. If the hair follicles are damaged and broken at the moment hair removal, the survival rate decreases significantly. The drill for John’s hair transplant has reduced the follicle breakage rate to less than 3% (currently the system with low fracture rate of FUE), preserve the integrity of hair follicles and improve the survival rate of hair follicles.|
|Q：What kinds of people suitable for American digital hair transplant?|
|American digital hair transplant is suitable for everybody, however, Long strip scars are easy to show by FUT hair transplant. The scars after American digital hair transplant are less obvious.|
Or judged by doctor that the scalp is tighter, or the scalp is particularly soft scalp characteristics of the complex person. American digital hair transplantation can be customized according to different scalp hair follicle characteristics of the patient, to protect the integrity of the hair follicle.
|Q：Is American digital hair transplant risky? Do patients need general anesthesia?|
|The depth that drill knife is drilled in scalp is less than 0.5cm, and scalp blood circulation is good, not easy infection, wound is healed quickly, so it’s a safe operation.|
The operation requires only a local anaesthetic on the scalp, so the patient is awake and can browser Internet or watch TV during the operation.
Due to the shorter operation time, the amount of anesthesia given is lower and the risk to the human body is lower.
|Q：How long does the procedure take?|
|In general, more than 1,000-2000/per hour American digital hair transplants are recommended. Compared with other FUE systems, hair removal time is shorter. It can shorten the time of hair follicles outside the body, and Increase the survival rate of hair follicles.|
|Q：Is there anything needs to notice before surgery?|
|Wash your hair the night before or the same day before surgery. Avoid alcohol two days before surgery. Do not use all REGOINE, vitamin E and aspirin (anticoagulant) one week prior to hair transplant.|
|Q：Are there any side effects or complications?|
|There won’t be serious side effects or complications after hair transplant. Slight swelling, pain and bleeding are normal situation.|
- Slight swelling of the forehead and eyelids: Ice compress on the forehead (Non-transplant area) within 2 days after the operation, and the swelling will decrease rapidly after that.
- Slight pain and discomfort: After operation, the pain can be relieved after 1 to 2 days by taking Antalgesic.
- Mild bleeding: Pressure affected directly with gauze to slow down or solve it.
|Q：Will the getting hair area takes hair have scar?|
|Traditional FUT (Rip the scalp) leaves strip-like scars, but the patented lotus drill used in American digital hair transplants has thin, sharp walls. The wounds will be smaller.|
|Q：How long does it take for the wound recovered after surgery? How long can you wear a hat or helmet?|
|The depth of the drill into the scalp is shallow and the wound is small, so it heals quickly.|
- The wound of hair planted area: There is slight scab, in two weeks which will fall off naturally, and do not pick out by hand.
- Tiny would in at getting hair area: It will be recovered in 3 days gradually without seeing.
- The day after operation: Be sure to wear a loose cap to protect the operation area.
- 3 days after operation: You can be wear safety helmet and which is recommended to add clean and breathable cotton cloth to the safety helmet and replace it every day.
|Q：Can they grow again in the area that getting hair?|
|American digital hair transplant emphasize: The depth of the drill lock into the scalp is shallow, and the hair is dispersed, even if it is extremely difficult to detect hair loss.|
(There are a few cases of hair re-growing in medical research, but it varies from person to person)